Most small business owners wouldn’t consider hiring a full-time CPA or Attorney. Yet, both of these trusted advisors are critical parts of your team.
In the same way, hiring a full-time IT staff person is often expensive and unnecessary. Managed IT companies, like CompuWorks, fill this void.
Partnering with an outsourced managed IT company generally offers these advantages:
- Provides a greater depth and breadth of skills and experience
- Defined standards and best practices
- Eliminates the repetitive cycle of hiring in-house IT staff
- Greater focus on proactive management of your technical environment
- Higher value placed on strategic planning
In-House IT resources are best in these situations:
- Providing industry specific expertise related to specialized equipment
- Core Application software support and best practices
- Industry specific business intelligence / reporting
We want to show you how you can improve the IT health of your business. Whether you’re outsourcing your entire IT department or augmenting your in-house team, you can trust CompuWorks to help your business thrive.
- Protect against security breaches
- Reduce downtime
- Eliminate the IT skills gap
- Get the highest level of responsiveness
- Protect your brand’s reputation
Discover the CompuWorks Way.