Skip to main content
IT Services & Support

CompuWorks began in 1987 in Pittsfield, MA to help businesses understand how computer systems impacted their workflow. Today we address ever-changing technological challenges while creating a positive business impact. Learn more about our IT services.

Our Services
Industries We Serve

For every industry we work with, we help elevate that organization’s IT readiness. Our IT solutions can be tailored to meet your needs and address sector-specific challenges. Learn more about the industries we serve.

Industries We Serve
About CompuWorks

Since our humble beginnings, CompuWorks has grown into an award-winning Managed IT Services Provider, building a reputation of technical excellence. Learn more about the CompuWorks way of doing business.

About Us

Our IT Service Desk Keeps You Up and Running

Everybody needs a little help now and then.  And IT users need their fair share.  That’s when our Service Desk steps in.   Their mission is to help keep your users productive, answer questions and troubleshoot problems.  If it worked yesterday and not today our HealthyIT Service Desk is the team with the answers.

plus symbols in a grid

Our clients love us 98% of the time. We're working on the other 2%...

Getting help with an IT problem shouldn’t be an all-day affair.  Our Service Desk team gets issues resolved quickly.  We give ourselves 12 minutes to review your issue and assign a resource and most issues are resolved within 30 minutes. More complex problems are prioritized by impact and severity and attended to quickly.  And we communicate throughout the process.  Our automated scheduling system reduces the back and forth phone tag that can slow support down and allows you to choose a time that’s convenient to work with us if we need your input.  And in the end, we’ll ask how we did.  That’s the 98% thing. Something we’re proud of and always trying to improve.

Microsoft OneDrive


During this session, we will broaden user’s understanding of how to best leverage Microsoft OneDrive file sharing and collaboration capabilities within the Microsoft 365 ecosystem.

We will demonstrate how to work with your synced files directly in File Explorer, share files and collaborate with users both inside and outside of your organization.