Cybersecurity Awareness Training
Did you know that…
- 58% of all cyber-attacks are against small businesses?
- And that 96% of malware is delivered by e-mail?
While there are many ways a business can protect itself from hackers, one of the most important things you can do is strengthen your human firewall through regular cybersecurity awareness training.
In our one-hour virtual session, you will learn:
- How to identify a phishing and spear-phishing campaign
- Three effective ways to secure your work environment
- How to avoid letting cybercriminals in the front door
- Effective password strategies and the importance of multi-factor authentication
Making sure you have a basic level of cybersecurity awareness is a best practice for keeping your business safe.
This session is perfect for anyone who has an e-mail address or touches a computer connected to the Internet! (ie; almost everyone!)
Join us for this important and informative session.